CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope everyone's day went as well as ours! I am so grateful for all of my family and wonderful friends and we are extremely blessed. Oh, and the word is already spreading quickly, so I guess I'd better just let everyone know. We put an offer on a house last week and it was accepted!! Finally! We are very excited (and nervous too!) It is actually just down the street from where we live now, and in the same ward! The house had been sold, and then put back on the market...then taken off...and back on, etc. It is a total fixer-upper and it will take a lot of work, but it has potential to be really nice when it's done. So it will be keeping us busy! But anyway, we are very excited! We are supposed to be closing around the 17th of Dec...but it may be a month or so before we can move in because we are going to fix it up first. So we'll see. But anyway...now we've gotta go pick out carpet and paint and everything so let me know if you know of any great deals out there!
Anyway, I am so thankful for all of you and I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

Tiffany Anderson

Congratulations!!! I'm guessing it's the Millham's old house?

A womb for rent

Yeah Jen, Congrats!!!

Jim and Jana Bramble

that is a great house. congratulations.

~Mindy~

Yay! I can't wait to see it! And don't worry, even though fixing up the houses totally suck while you're doing it, it's fun when it's done! :)Let me know if you need any help on the weekends!

Craner Family

YEAH!!! I'm so happy for you. I can't help with color stuff, but I can help with unpacking and such...let me know if you need a hand!

ps...I thought Twilight was an interesting movie. I saw it with only half of the book read...so if you see it without reading the book, it's quite good. Besides, it being a low budget movie-you can hardly expect anything else. But, it's growing on me.

Jamie

Sweet!! Congrats:) If you need help with the improvements, let us know!

Liz

Congratulations, that is really exciting! I look forward to seeing it. :-)