This weekend I was able to go to Swiss Days up in Midway with some friends and family (Ann, Kelli, Christine, Carrie, Tia, Miranda, and her mom and sister)...it was so much fun! Like always, I spent too much money but I'm way excited with my new table and shelf that I got - 4 of us ended up getting the exact same table and shelf! It was pretty funny, but they are way cute and we got a really good deal! And I have picked out what I want to get for my big purchase next year...and I'll have to start saving up for it right now too! Anyway, it was a nice break away from kids for the day too! I'm already counting down the days till next year! I hope by next year though, that I'll be in a house and be able to buy cute things to put in it! Who knows...I can only hope!
Anyway, Sunday we had dinner with Ann (thanks Lady!) and afterwards it was pouring outside, but the kids wanted to go out and play...so Ann took the kids out to play in the rain. I should relax and let Malia do things like that more often because they were having so much fun! it was so cute to see them running around jumping in puddles...and rain dripping down their faces. They were soaking wet and shaking, but were having a blast! I apologize these pics aren't very good - it was so dark outside from the storm that the pictures didn't turn out too well. But you can get the gist...and afterwards they all came inside and took a quick bath to warm up. It was pretty cute!
And here's just a random picture, but it was cute! Malia is just hanging on her daddy's legs while he's walking around. She was having a blast and it was giving Ryan a good workout!








7 comments:
Swiss Days was pretty cool except I had the kids with me so I could only window shop! Glad you had fun! Thanks for all the nice comments on my blog :) It really makes me feel better when I start getting discouraged. You are awesome!
Jenny, That sounds like it was a lot of fun! The pictures are perfect! You have the most beautiful Angels!
XOXO
Malia is gorgeous. You could make a postcard out of the one where she is hanging on Ry's leg.
My sister went to Swiss days too. I'm jealous that I didn't make it, but probably should be happy that I have more $$ in my pockets! ha ha. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Cole!
Malia looks so cute with her umbrella!
I wanna know what this swiss days is. It's sounds like I'm missing out on something. Those pics in the rain are so cute!
Playing in the rain..is the Best!!
Very cute pics!!!
Swiss days is always a great time! We went on Friday, it's less crowded...I only bought 1 thing..but it is Way cute!
Post a Comment