CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Birthday Boy

My baby boy is 1 year old today! We will be having the little cake and icecream shin-dig on Saturday with grandparents, but I wanted to post this today since it is his actual birthday today! I was going to take him to Kiddie Kandids today for pics...but Malia decided to bully him yesterday and now he's got a nice little battle wound on his forehead. So pictures will have to wait till next week when it's cleared up!

Cole is such a good kid. He is so cuddly and I love his wide open mouth, slobbery kisses, and his sweet little hugs! He finally figured out how to stand up without pulling up on something - so now he can get up and go even faster now...usually it's getting up to go away from Malia! He is so patient with her and puts up with so much from her! They are starting to play much better together now that he is getting older. Cole is really into airplanes right now...his favorite thing to do is go outside and point up at the airplanes every 30 seconds when they fly over our apartment! He points and bounces because he is so excited. Then he runs down the sidewalk like he's trying to follow the airplane. He also loves cars & trucks - so of course that's what we got him for birthday presents!

Anyway, I can't believe my baby is a year old already! He is such a sweet little boy and we love him so much! Happy Birtdhay Cole!!
We had to give him at least one birthday present this morning! So this is him playing with his new truck!
Just some cute pics of my sweet, goofy boy!! We love him!

6 comments:

A womb for rent

Happy 1st Birthday Cole! See you Saturday!
XOXO

Tyler & Nikki

Jen - Your family is so dang cute. I can't wait to see you next week for the jewelry party, I love the jewelry. We really need to plan a get together. My Sophie would love to play with your kids. She calls every kid a baby. So funny.

Cam Ballou

Happy Birthday Cole!

The Norris Family

Jen- the kids are way too cute, I just love his smile it just makes me smile, thanks for posting about your babies special day!!! I hope he has a wonderful b-day then again what one year old doesn't. Vannesa

Jim and Jana Bramble

Happy Birthday Cole. I knew it must be coming up soon. What a cool kid.

Jamie

Eat lots of b-day cake, like Addi did! Hope you a fun party:)

He is so big and cute, Happy b-day buddy!!