Malia: Cole are you ready to become a daddy?
Cole: Nope.
Malia: But do you want to be daddy?
Cole: Yep.
Malia: Ok, then you have to get ready to be a daddy. To become a daddy you have to kiss. Are you ready Cole?
Cole: Okay.
(my kids hug and kiss)
Malia: Ok! Now we are a mommy and a daddy!
(kids run off to other room to get their baby I guess...who knows!)
I was laughing to hard! I was just putting make up on for the day and my kids came in my room and were standing by the bathroom door playing when this started! It was so cute! I had to hurry and write it down before I forgot! So funny! Malia is sure teaching Cole how to 'pretend' play and he gets to be 'daddy' a lot! They have actually gone through a Superman and Superwoman phase lately that was pretty funny too. We'd tell Cole to come here or whatever and he would get all upset and say "I'm not Cole! I Superman!" which coming from him sounds more like 'booper man'...it's pretty darn cute though! Just had to share!
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
That's so funny :D My boys go through Mario and Luigi phases lol. Oh and I get to be Peach.
That is so cute. Funny kids.
LMAO that is sooo cute! Oh those kids of yours just crack me up!
That is funny! I started writing down a few things that Carson says that I have totally laughed at. Keep track of those things!
HAHAHA! That is SO cute!!! hahaha.
Post a Comment