Our house has been hit with the sick bug that's been going around and it has not been fun. Poor Malia woke up the other morning crying because she didn't feel good and just wanted me to hold her all morning. She didn't take a single bite of her cereal and she went up stairs to the bathroom because she said she felt like she was going to throw up. So I wiped Cole's mouth, got him down and went up to check on Malia, and she had gone back into her room and was asleep on her bed and snoring. It was really fast! So I just let her sleep for a little while longer...but after about an hour she woke up screaming and I went in there and she'd thrown up all over her bed and pillow, etc. It is the saddest thing when little kids throw up because it freaks them out so much! She panics so badly and it's so sad. They just don't understand what's happening and why they can't breath. Anyway, that started our morning of continuous throwing up from Malia. She couldn't keep anything down. It was so sad.
Then Ryan had been having a stomach ache for a couple of days and ended up coming home from work that same day and crashing on the couch for the next three days. We don't know what his deal is yet, but I think it's a UTI or stomach ulcer or something. He can't eat much of anything and can't even stand up straight to walk 2 steps.
So Friday was a crazy day for me! Trying to keep Cole entertained while taking care of Ryan and Malia...and getting a party closed and invites sent out for another one I have next week...and we had to run to the store to get some gatorade or juice for Malia to see if she could keep down....and she threw up in the car...ahhh. I'm glad it's over! Malia was totally fine Saturday morning and is running around and playing...no fever and a huge appetite. Just some weird 24 hour bug or something. So now we just have to figure out what is wrong with Ryan.
Anyway, here are some pics of my poor baby girl when she was sick. I couldn't help taking a picture of her! It was so sad, but so cute at the same time! She spend most of the day Friday like this!






5 comments:
Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry! That is crazy glad you and Cole haven't got it yet..knock on wood. Also glad Malia got betteR! Hope Ryan gets better!
I'm sorry!
Oh, sad story! Those pictures of Malia are just heartbreaking, but like you said cute at the same time. I'm glad she's feeling better, hopefully Ryan is feeling better soon too.
Malia is so cute! It totally stinks when kids are sick! I hope everyone is feeling better soon! We miss you guys, we really need to get together and have dinner so we can see each other's houses! When is good for you?
That poor girl! That is the saddest little picture ever. Poor mom as well. I'm so glad you're all feeling better.
Post a Comment