I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that came last night! It was so much fun and for those of you who couldn't make it, you missed out! The party will still be open until Saturday if you want to order anything. And remember, don't be intimidated by the prices when you first look at them because you will never pay full price for anything over $20 or $30!
Just as a reminder, this month's sale is buy one at regular price (which is the LOWEST PRICED item) then you can get up to 4 at half off and a free pair of earrings! So you use the higher priced items as your half off, or they make great Hostess Gifts if you want to have a party! And, by the way, you can still book a party or place an order to be entered into the drawing to get the hostess benefits from last nights party! I will do the drawing on Saturday and let everyone know who won! And as an FYI, the Hostess will get one item under $100 for just $15 no matter what. Then if the party totals $250 or more, the hostess will get 4 more hostess items at the special hostess price, and 2 items at half off, AND 20% of show sales in FREE jewelry! (and this party is REALLY close to that already so I know it will be!) Then, if there are 10 orders and 2 bookings, the credit doubles and the hostess gets 40% of sales in FREE jewelry! So they are awesome benefits and I can't wait to find out who our Mystery Hostess will be!! So, you have a couple more days to either make an order or schedule a party to be entered!! Good luck!!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Sorry I couldnt make it!
Post a Comment