We've been working on our house for almost 3 weeks now and although it still feels like we have a long way to go, I'm starting to feel like we've made progress! The whole upstairs is ready to paint now, and now the boys are working on the downstairs. Then we still have a bunch of little things to do after we paint, but this is the biggest project. The prep work is crazy! They have been working so hard on it and the kids haven't seen their daddy or grandpa Baumann for a long time! Anyway, here's a few pictures of our hard working men!

There's also some pictures of Cole crawling around underneath the kitchen table an of Malia with the bandaid on her nose...she got hit with a truck when her cousing Mason was spinning around with it and it slipped out of his hand at the perfect moment to whack Malia in the face. Malia's nose doesn't have a scratch or bruise or anything, but she did get a bloody nose so she insisted that she get a bandaid on it. Silly kids!






7 comments:
I wish I could go back to the days when a band-aid and a kiss made the world right again.
I can't wait to see it all done!
We are so excited for you guys and hopefully it will all be done soon so you can move in and enjoy all of your hard work!!!
wow!! you guys are really fixing it up!
I can't wait for the after pictures.
Looks like things are coming together nicely at your new house. You'll be moving in in no time! :) Looks great! And I LOVE the bandaid for the bloody nose....I think all kids want bandaids for everything! :)
So far...so good!! Malia is so funny and too cute!!!!
So, I really didn't expect life to happen as soon as I got your new address...but I still haven't mailed that present to ya. Sorry. I'll get it in the mail before you move in, I PROMISE!!! Let's get together!
Post a Comment