He is drooling like crazy and I think he might have some teeth starting to come in. They take forever, so I'm sure it will still be a long time before any pop through - especially since Malia didn't get her first tooth till she was 1 year old. But who knows. We'll see.
Cole wants to crawl so bad...but just can't figure out how to move his hands. He just bounces back and forth on his hands and knees, then will drop to his tummy and roll all over. I guess it's just faster to get to what he wants doing it that way! He is such a happy boy. I am so lucky to have such a sweetheart for my baby!






4 comments:
He is so sweet! Can u believe our babies r 8 months old? Time has flown by.
He is so cute. I wish I could hear him scream!
He is so cute! My brothers lost twin! Hahaha. Adorable!! ;)
Hey Jen.. I found your blog through sheri's. I have a blog too it's omalzagirl.blogspot.com. I'm gonna add you to mine. Cole is so cute. Isn't this age so fun. They are trying to figure everything out and exploring all day long.
Post a Comment