Here are some pics from the last 2 days...and yes, my son refuses to wear pants or socks when he is taking his naps. He's fine at bedtime with his pj's...but not for his nap! I don't get it! Whatever!
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Cole's new sleeping habits
I guess Cole just doesn't like sleeping in his bed anymore because I have been finding him on the floor a lot lately! A little while ago it was behind his glider in his room, and the last 2 days in a row I've found him on the floor in front of his bed or by his toys. Maybe it's time for a big boy bed and get him excited about sleeping on it instead of on the floor!
Here are some pics from the last 2 days...and yes, my son refuses to wear pants or socks when he is taking his naps. He's fine at bedtime with his pj's...but not for his nap! I don't get it! Whatever!
Here are some pics from the last 2 days...and yes, my son refuses to wear pants or socks when he is taking his naps. He's fine at bedtime with his pj's...but not for his nap! I don't get it! Whatever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
OK, that is really cute. We just switched Steven into a toddler bed in preparation for a big boy bed in a couple months. So far so good.
Lol, at least he's sleeping:) Corbin used to make his own beds out of whatever was in his room. Once he pushed a basket against the glider foot rest and conked out on it. It didn't look even close to comfy, but he was sleeping soundly!
Post a Comment