Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Finally!
We finally got all moved into our new house on Friday. It is so nice to have all of our own things again and the kids are still going crazy with all their 'new' toys that they haven't seen in 4 months! It's been like Christmas! I am mostly unpacked, but I'm sure it will take a few weeks at least to get all organized and figure out where I want things! But it has been very exciting! Thanks everybody for helping!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Yay! Now I can come and visit you randomly! (Bwa ha ha!) You'll have to put up some more pictures of the finished product. :)
I feel so bad that I didnt help. I can't believe you got it all done on friday before work even let out. I am so happy for you that you are in such a beautiful hosue. You and your family deserve it.
congratulations!!!!
Yay! Have fun organizing your new house! I'll have to come and see it one of these days. :)
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting for you!! Yes, you should definitely post some pictures!!! I'd love to see it! Best of luck with the organizing!!
SWEET!! Congrats:]
Yeah! now that things are official...I better get that present in the mail, uh? I wanna come see your house and perhaps help you clean???
YAY for Jen!! I think your house looks SO good!! I am SO jealous! :P
Post a Comment