CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Progress and 'Poop'

Just a funny thing that happened at church today...Cole has learned how to say 'poop' and he thinks that whenever he pees, poops, or farts, that it all means poop and he'll point to his little bum or grab at his diaper and say 'poop'. So in Sacrament meeting today he lets out this HUGE fart and says very loudly 'poop'! There were definitely a few head turns and giggles that I heard. It was pretty funny. And sure enough, about 5 minutes later Cole starts grunting and needed a diaper change. At least he knows what he's doing!

Here's a few pictures of the progress on our house. We were finally ready to start painting yesterday and they got the first coat on all of the upstairs and 2nd coats on 2 of the rooms I think. I can't believe how different it is starting to look with the paint on now. I love it! I can't wait till it's all done! The entertainment center still needs another coat too...and the rest of that room isn't done yet...but you get the idea!

11 comments:

Damaris

Cole is so funny! I love the things kids do when they're learning to talk.
The house looks great - I'm really excited for you!

Jim and Jana Bramble

The house looks really good. Congratulations.

Mindy

Looks great! We can't wait to see it.

Cam Ballou

It's looking good. Makes me tired just to look at it though :)

A womb for rent

The house looks great! I can't wait to come see it! Cole is so funny, This is why I love being a mom! Poop comment make it so worth it!!!

The King's

It looks so good and I bet it feels good to see the paint going on the walls and know there is an end in sight :)!!!

Tiffany Anderson

It looks fabulous!! I can't wait to see it.

~Mindy~

Wow! It's looking so much better! I can't wait to see the finished result! :) You'll have to have a house-warming party!

the watkins

Hi. I have been following your blog for awhile, and had to comment about how nice your house is looking. I am sure it is hard work but looks like it will be worth it. Cute kids!

Jamie

Yay..it is coming along so good!! I love the built in entertainment center...so jealous!!
Can't wait when U have us over:)

Cole is funny!

Liz

Very nice, can't wait to see it. :-)