CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

layouts

I love looking at everyone's blogs and all the different cute layouts. I finally decided to try and make my own...I was having a hard time finding FREE digital scrapbook stuff...so this is all I've got so far. But it was way fun playing around with it. If anyone has any helpful hints or knows anywhere to get cute free embellishments or whatever...I would love to know!

4 comments:

Jamie

Good job, Jen! I'm too lazy. I like to just pick one and be done.
I'm very impressed:)

Craner Family

ADVICE: write down all the links to your friends/family's blogs...you'll lose them if you go through other sites. (I had to learn the hard way)

I'm glad you can make your Zion trip. hopefully the weather will cooperate with you! Repel off of a huge cliff for me -k- :)

Ally

This is not on the subject of your "Layout" but I was wondering if you knew how to get in touch with Jonni. She left a message on my blog that she got from your blog and I'd love to send her a little note. If you know how to get in touch with her let me know. Allyson- or better known as Alex and Kassie's mom:) By the way, your little girl is just beautiful! And your little man is just adorable!

The Oldroyd's

I think it is cute. I am just lazy and haven't changed mine.